Well, I don't think I'm going to try to recap the entire summer for you, (thank goodness). But, I will put some pictures on and tell you about the highlights. But I'm not promising that anything will be in the right order!!!
Our summer was very fun and we had a LOT going on!
Zach, as usual, was very busy at Camp, so the boys and I did a lot of traveling and filling our days with our fun stuff.
I am missing several pictures, hopefully I get them on here sometime later.
Josiah and Conrad were Day Campers again at Camp Bighorn, they always have such a great time!
(pics to come)
We took a few trips to Spokane to see family. The cousins got some good playing time together. My nephew Keegan was able to come to his first Camp Bighorn Junior Camp!
(more pics to come)
All 3 boys took 2 weeks of swimming lessons. Josiah is really swimming well, he'll be in the advanced lessons next year. Conrad's skills improved a lot and he's not as timid in the water anymore. Brenden loves the water, blows bubbles, kicks, jumps in, and can pull himself out of the pool on his own. He hasn't figured out how to doggy paddle yet, but always wants me to let him go!
We spent a week at Lake Chelan with Zach's parents. We especially missed Zach during this time and are planning on him being able to join us there next summer. The boys played in the lake and in the pool. They went to a water slide park and played mini-golf. We went to the playground everyday, went for walks, did crafts, and took a paddle boat out once! We also celebrated Conrad and Brenden's birthdays early since we were with Grandpa and Grandma!
We had another early birthday party at my parents' in Spokane! Josiah and Conrad got to go to a week of VBS at my parents' church, they loved it!
By the time the actual birthdays rolled around, we had celebrated so much already that it didn't matter that we were too busy with other things to make a big deal of the actual day! The school had a before school starts potluck picnic on Conrad's 6th birthday, so we brought cupcakes along, he was happy with calling that his party!! I don't even remember what we were doing on Brenden's 2nd birthday! Hee hee. I'm sure we had some leftover cupcakes!!!
I'm sure I left out some big deal stuff we did, my brain is just not thinking enough right now. We swam in the river, swam in the plastic pool in the yard, rode bikes, fought mosquitoes and bees. All the fun normal summer stuff!
I still have more catching up to do on here. But I think this was a pretty good start...for me!
4 comments:
Thanks for catching us up on everything, sounds like loads of fun!
Thanks Cori :) We miss you guys and love hearing about all the crazy boy things you are doing!
Thanks for the update, I'd been wondering what has been going with you all. I can't believe Brendan is 2 years old! Let alone how old the other two are either! Man, Cori we're getting older! We're still hoping to actually see you all in person one of these days! For now it is so wonderful to see pictures and get a glimpse into your lives though! I like your "fall" look, so festive! :)
Wow! I should have been over here before now. This is exactly what I've been missing! Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment