...the boys had their first day of school!
So, finally, here's a picture!!!
Josiah has been growing his hair out longer. I make him get it wet and comb it every morning. He hates that. On the first morning of school, he complained to his dad about it and Zach told him he could do his hair however he wanted. So, he made a mohawk...and went to school...and loved it. So we were all happy.
Josiah is in 2nd grade this year and Conrad is in 1st. They go full-time at the little rural school that is near us. This year there are 9 students in their class of K-2. There are 4 kindergartners, 1 first grader, (Conrad), and 4 second graders. One girl, all the rest are boys! Our boys love going to school!
It's definitely different for me having them gone so much. There have been a lot of other things going on to keep me busy, so I don't really feel like I have a routine yet. It is fun to play with Brenden by himself. We've been working on colors and stuff. He's a pretty smart little feller. =) The big kids have soccer practise right after school 2 days a week, so I pick them up as school gets out, drive to town just in time, stay there till 5, get home at 5:30, get dinner on, then do homework, squish in some play time, then get ready and in bed by 8. Games are on Saturdays, maybe tomorrow I will remember to bring my camera for the first time, (this will be their 3rd game this season)!
No comments:
Post a Comment