Sarah, who many of you know from here at Camp Bighorn, has been working on a new project, (well, a lot of them, really). She's been creating some very neat-looking signs to sell at craft fairs and such. And now she's created a web-site!! I'm really not good at advertising, but these signs are very cool and I really think it's worth your time to check out her site and especially to read her story about her inspiration for making them. I've seen her signs as wall art in homes, as outdoor signs, and in businesses, they look artistic and classy. And she's all for custom designs to suit your tastes.
Here's a little preview!
2 comments:
Hi Zach & Cori, we're unfortunately not going to make it down to Spokane as we had intended the 3rd week of August. Hopefully it will work out another time. In HIM ~ Heather
Hi Cori, you're due for a new post :)
Post a Comment