Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Girl!



I haven't kept good pictures of our puppy on here, sorry. Here is our little sweetie, now that we know which one is ours. She is 6 weeks old now, weaned, and eating dry puppy food. We aren't ready to take her home with us yet, but are going to start taking her for visits! She'll start getting used to us, riding in the car, wearing a collar, and such. But will go back home to her mama. She's kind of feisty and demands a lot of attention compared to the rest of the litter, so I guess she'll fit right in with our family! We're full of strong-wills around here!
I'm thinking of calling her Kinley, after Mount McKinley. Any thoughts or opinions or other ideas???

2 comments:

Les Hon said...

Oh, she is so cute!! I think Kinley is a great name...Have fun!!

Lynne Paulus said...

What a cutie! You have been waiting a long time for a puppy! I will never forget me giving Z a hard time out on the sailboat about not wanting a dog and me not really getting his reasoning which was it would be like having another kid. I must admit I totally get it now! And I will also say i have no desire to have one for many years either until these kiddos are older! I do get begged on a daily basis by Keira for one though. Oh and I LOVE the name Kinley it's perfect!