Thursday, June 17, 2010

Getting closer!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted house pictures. I've been more than a little overwhelmed lately. No time for explanations though! Here is proof of progress through pictures...
The boys are great helpers. They clean up garbage, sweep, pile scrap wood, etc. And play in the dirt piles!
Here's the front with the siding up. The garage doors are in now.
This is the back:
Hallway:
I guess I don't have a picture of this room painted. I'll take one today after they get more hardwood in.
I think Zach took this pic for proof that I made a mess while painting!:
Kinley puppy loves to be at the new house. She plays with the boys in the dirt piles and drags wood scraps around.
The furnace and a/c are up and running, electric trimming is started, hardwood started, tile started, gravel driveway started...who knows what else!!! But we can see the end and I'm finally getting excited! Yahoo!!!

No comments: