Sunday, March 7, 2010
Our puppy!!!!
Friends of ours have a wonderful male Golden Retriever and they got a female black lab mix so they could have puppies. Well, the puppies are here and we've claimed one!!! We haven't picked out a specific one yet, but one of these cuties will will be ours! I'm such a silly puppy-mom already, I checked on Lacie, (the mama) several times while she was pregnant, and my friend called me the minute the first puppy had arrived and I was over that evening to see them! It helps that I'm at their house several days a week anyway, but I just can't stop by without also checking on the puppies! Can you tell that I am very excited!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the puppy!! I'm nuts about them too...They are so much fun AND so much work! A baby that doesn't wear diapers and won't watch videos -- but on the upside, you can put them in a cage when you need to! Have fun!!!
Post a Comment