Great progress! Jeremy is actually looking at the blog with me...he's so out of blogger land! he says, "nice house" which must mean something b/c I think that was the compliment I got on my wedding day, "you look very nice". So, hey, lookin' good! Miss you guys! Thought of you yesterday as I was trying not to pass out in the bathroom while Jer was cleaning out the gash in my arm. Little fight with the ceiling fan. Uh, don't try it, you'll lose. :)
2 comments:
Great progress! Jeremy is actually looking at the blog with me...he's so out of blogger land! he says, "nice house" which must mean something b/c I think that was the compliment I got on my wedding day, "you look very nice". So, hey, lookin' good! Miss you guys! Thought of you yesterday as I was trying not to pass out in the bathroom while Jer was cleaning out the gash in my arm. Little fight with the ceiling fan. Uh, don't try it, you'll lose. :)
I guess I should have said that "I was thinking of you and the wilderness survival stuff"..while I was laying in the bathroom...
Post a Comment