Saturday, November 1, 2008

29 forever

Well, I turned 29, (Cori). So I guess I'll be 28 next year...

I've been using a cookbook to help with ideas of mixing veggies in dishes that wouldn't normally have them. I love how moist they make things. So for my birthday I made a chocolate cake with wheat flour and flax meal and spinach. I used regular fudge frosting, (it was my birthday you know). The cake turned out great and everyone loved it!


I don't care so much about candles and singing, (I wasn't even going to bake a cake, but my boys thought that was horrific!) So I let them each pick out a candle from the drawer to blow out for me. I was suddenly very very old...


Had a friend over to help eat the cake and watch a movie with us. It was a very nice day.

The day before, a couple girlfriends took me to Missoula to shop and hang out, that was a very nice day also! When we got home, I discovered another friend had come over to help Zach put an antenna on the house, we now have 3 fuzzy television channels!!! Whoa, we're movin up! (or down maybe) Except when the wind blows, then Zach has to go up on the roof and turn the antenna back around!!!!! Hahahahaha! After 11 years of only videos and dvds, this is very strange!

2 comments:

Lynne Paulus said...

Happy Belated friend! Yes, I believe it does now start to count down or just pause awhile! Love the costumes of the boys too, we love dressin' up around here!

Keith said...

YIKES, 29... Boy does that make ME feel really old!!

Happy Birthday!